Chulalongkorn University’s scholarship program is now open. In this article, we will outline this scholarship program, the benefits, and the process of applying..
International students seeking Masters and PhD positions may apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, which covers 100% of tuition fees, and provides a monthly stipend and accommodation which amounts to 16,000 baht.
Chulalongkorn university has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries.
check fully-funded-University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships 2022
The university has established the “Graduate scholarship programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries” to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
Requirements/Conditions attached to the scholarship:
- The term of the scholarship can’t be extended
- Recipients of the scholarships are not allowed to defer the period of the scholarship acceptance once the scholarship has been granted by the University.
- Recipients are not allowed to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand during the term of the scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022 – Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University
- Study in: Thailand
- Program Period: 2 years for Masters Degree, 3 years for Doctoral Degree.
- Deadline: March 31, 2022, May 20, 2022, June 15, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
Bangkok Government Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (Fees/ special fees charged by the faculty or the programme of students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the faculty/ programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
- The airfare of each leg that must not exceed 20,000 Baht for students from African countries and 12,000 Baht for students from Asian countries. (Students must pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival to Chulalongkorn University.
To be eligible for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Interested students must be proficient in English
- students all over the world are eligible to apply
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based and IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicant must be not over 35 years of age.
- Faculty members and researchers and academic stuff, who will return to teach/ work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships?
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Choose the international program Here
- Download and fill the application form Here
- Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/programme of their choice before the deadline set by the university’s office of academic affairs
- Applicants must be screened and recruited by the faculty/ programme of their choice before their names are forward to the office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University.
- All relevant application documents which have been screened by the faculty/ programme must arrive at the office of academic affairs before deadline.
- Announcement of succeed applicants at academic.chula.ac.
- The Documents Required:
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying.
- A degree certificate must be submitted with their application.
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended. An official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- A completed application form with 1-inch photograph attached.
- CV / Resume
- Valid passport
- Recommendation letter/Reference Letter: Two letters of recommendation from the head, the director or the dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors.
- Medical report: A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
To know more about Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, please visit official website: