Hkbu International postgraduate scholarship, 2022! Cheering news! Are you an international student seeking to study abroad? Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship Program is currently open for international students across the globe. The name of the scholarship is International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS).
This article explains in detail about:
- Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate Scholarship Program.
- The step by step application guideline.
- The benefits of this scholarship
- As well as the benefits of studying in Hong Kong.
Hkbu International postgraduate scholarship (IPS) is a fully-funded scholarship for international students Established by Hong Kong Baptist University business school in 2018 with the aim of nurturing business leaders. Hong Kong Baptist University business school is the only business school in Hong Kong with triple accreditations and among the top 1% of triple-accredited business schools worldwide.
According to QS World University ranking, HKBU is ranked top 50 under 50, 12th young universities in Asia 2021 and 60th according to global university impact ranking. It is also worthy to note that HKBU is top 25 according to the Asia-pacific business School ranking 2018.
The Fully-funded International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) is open for international students to pursue their Master’s program in Hong Kong.
Aside from nurturing business leaders which is the aim of establishing the scholarship The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the Hong Kong Baptist University Business school, will also bring together highly talented and intellectually-motivated international students from around the globe to the eight selected taught postgraduate programs in HKBU. The scholarship will be awarded to outstanding candidates from different backgrounds with good leadership potential and with a common interest in making a difference in the global space.
A Brief Summary of the hong kong baptist IPS Scholarship
Duration of the program– 1 year
List of Programs Covered By This Scholarship
Level: For Masters Candidates only
- Human resource management
- Applied accounting and finance
- Applied economics
- Business management
- Data analytics and business economics
- Finance and financial analytics (fintech)
- Corporate governance
Level: For Masters Candidates only
What are the Benefits of Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate scholarship?
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship provides the awardees with the following:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800
Mode of application: online
Interview: selected candidates will be invited for an interview which will be conducted online.
Name of institution: Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
City: Hong Kong
Click here to see another scholarship in Hong Kong
Application deadline: February 2022 but may be extended to April 2022
The criteria for selection for Hong Kong Baptist University
International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS)
- All the Countries across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Proof of English proficiency. Either IELTS or its equivalent
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you have the following outstanding qualities
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 8 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- An applicant who is a future leader and determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the global space.
- An applicant who is committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during his or her study period.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
How to apply for Hong Kong Baptist university international postgraduate scholarship (IPS)
Candidates are advised to submit their application online to one of the 8 masters programs listed above Please follow below important steps to avail this scholarship:
Applicants are to note that Competition increases as the year progress, so early application is highly recommended
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.