Maastricht University scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. International students outside the Europeans union and European Economic Area are welcome to apply for a fully-funded program at Maastricht university Holland. This is an amazing opportunity for international students who wish to study in Holland, Netherlands. The fully-funded scholarship will be awarded to 24 outstanding international students free of charge. The scholarship is for masters and doctorate degrees. The scholarship benefits are a full tuition fee waiver with a monthly stipend.
One of the outstanding qualities of Maastricht University is the ability to bring together outstanding students around the globe who hold different opinions on the same subject matter and with different cultural backgrounds. Maastricht University achieves this great fit on yearly basis by offering different scholarships to students seeking masters and doctoral degrees abroad.
Why you should consider studying in Maastricht University Netherlands
- The program is fully funded
- Because you will be equipped with the necessary skills needed to excel in global space.
- The students will be prepared for their future career goals which is the major aim of the program/scholarship.
- You will get to experience team building by working with others in a small group which is necessary for networking.
The fully-funded international scholarship is of two types
- Holland scholarship sponsored by different bodies, namely: Dutch ministry of education, cultural and science, university of applied science and Dutch university.
- High potential scholarship sponsored by Maastricht University scholarship fund.
The eligibility criteria for Maastricht University scholarship -2022
Interested candidates must read the following requirements to check their eligibility for the program before applying. The requirements are:
Candidate outside EU/EEA and eligible to obtain an entry visa residence permit for Holland
- An applicant without double nationality from EEA or EU
- To be eligible, applicants must apply for a full-time program for masters at the University of Maastricht for the new academic session
- Applicants are advised to check the program requirements which must be met
- Exchange program candidates who completed their programs in the Netherlands can apply
- But applicants who have participated in a degree-seeking education program like primary or secondary education program are not eligible.
- The age limit for students applying is 35.
- Candidates with outstanding results from their former education are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with a good track record as shown on their academic transcript and who graduated amongst the top 5% in their prior program shall be given preference.
Name of institution
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Join our social networks
Click here to see another fully-funded masters scholarships, click here
List of programs
List of participating Master’s programs under this scholarship program.
To see the list of the participating master’s degree programs, kindly click here
Number of students to be Awarded:
Maastricht University scholarship benefits
The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- €12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months for living expenses
- €700 for health and liability insurance
- €192 for visa application costs
- €13,800, €16,000 or €16,800 tuition fee. This depends on the tuition of your program and pre-academic training costs.
Duration of program for Maastricht University scholarship (s)
- Master’s program – 13 months for a one-year master’s program.
- 25 months for a two-year master’s program.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
International students from countries outside the EU/EEA.
Process of application
- For master’s program, apply to only one and submit an application through Studielink.
- A student ID number will be sent to you. The ID is needed to submit the application form.
- With the ID number, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship.
- After filling the application form, proceed to submit it online.
Documents required for Maastricht University scholarship
- Personal statement (see how to write a personal statement here)
- CV(curriculum vitae)
- Academic transcript
- Referee contact details
- Degree certificate
Application deadline Maastricht University Scholarship
The deadline for application for the Maastricht University Scholarship is February 2022
Official Scholarship Website
Join our social Networks