The Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships are scholarships for international students interested in master’s degree programs in France. The UPSaclay scholarship is worth 10,000€ per year .The scholarship also provides 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses but this depends on the candidate’s country of origin.
Studying in Université Paris-Saclay is a great way to prepare for a career in Europe or all over the world. Université Paris-Saclay has built a strong reputation for excellence and innovation in teaching and research. With 3 flagship institutions (École Normale Supérieure, École Polytechnique, CNRS) and other member institutions with over 30 000 students and researchers.
Also, Read and apply fully funded -Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022
The prestigious university located at the heart of Europe’s largest scientific cluster makes it an ideal place to study and conduct cutting edge research. This world-class institution is famous for its excellent research in science and technology. It prides itself on being among France’s top research institutes, with a reputation for excellence that extends around the world. It has been ranked in every major national league table since its inception and regularly appears in ‘top’ lists
Today, it has grown into one of the leading research universities in France, with different departments. As we mentioned above, this top university offers scholarships to international students every year. In order to secure scholarships, you must meet certain criteria. Read on..
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships Summary
- Program: Masters
- Host university: Université Paris-Saclay
- Host country: France
- Application deadline: check the application timeline below
Benefits of Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is worth 10,000€ per year which is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
Eligibility Criteria for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships
To be eligible for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships, interested candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Candidates admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply.
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
You are not eligible for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships if:
- You are a student who has been or who is enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- You are a student who has interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- You are a Student receives any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
How to Apply for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Fill out your application on the university’s application platform after making an account using this link.
- Selected students for a master’s degree program will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (professors, internship coordinators…).
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
The candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure both references are complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships Application timeline
Deadline for application in master to be selected: 28 April 2022
Once selected, the deadline for receipt scholarship application: is 14 May 2022
Once selected, the deadline for receipt of both recommendations and closing of the call: is 18 May 2022
Announcement of results: end of June 2022