The University of Queensland, located in Australia, offers partial scholarships worth 25% or 50% of the law’s component of the undergraduate and master’s degree program for international students who want to pursue a career in law. The prestigious university located in Australia is one of Australia’s leading universities and is internationally esteemed as one of the world’s most reputable universities. This scholarship was established to promote academic excellence in incoming graduate students at the UQ specializing in Law.
seen? The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2022 -Fully Funded
UQ is ranked in top 50 universities in QS World Rankings. Number 47 precisely The university is located in Brisbane, Australia’s third largest city. Since 2011, UQ has been ranked #1 in Australia and among top 100 universities worldwide according to Times Higher Education (THE) rankings. UQ was also rated by QS World University Rankings as # 1 institution globally for citations per faculty member.
check this! How to Write a Compelling Academic Curriculum Vitae For Scholarships
This is a great opportunity for international students who wish to study in Australia. Studying in Australia means more than just visiting a new place—it means immersing yourself in an exciting culture and taking your studies to another level. More than 50,000 international students study in Australia every year. Australia offers an excellent lifestyle. The country’s history stretches back thousands of years, which can be experienced through cultural events and festivals around Australia.
- program: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): UQ
- host country: Australia.
- Program Period: 4 years for Undergraduate. Two years for Masters.
- Deadline: The deadline for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 October. The deadline for students commencing in Semester 2 is 15 May.
University of Queensland Scholarship Benefits
Queensland University Scholarship provides the scholarship recipients with the following:
- Two scholarships are offered for undergraduate.
- Four scholarships are on offer; two scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees and two scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL) or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) programs.
- The scholarship does not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Queensland Law Scholarship
To be eligible for UQ Law Scholarship, interested candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below
- The candidate must be proficient in English Required Language: English
- All the countries around the globe are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- the scholarship is for International students who have applied or are applying for admission into a postgraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Queensland Law Scholarship?
(1) First of, head over to apply to study at UQ. You are to apply to study the LLM, MIL, MICLaw or dual degree programs.
(2) Once you have an existing application with UQ, or have received an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the following supporting documentation:”
- official academic transcript/s
- two reference letters
Also take note of the following:
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
- For queries or assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview.
University of Queensland official Website
For more about Queensland University Law Scholarship, please visit official website: