Emile Boutmy France international scholarship, 2022 is a prestigious scholarship sponsored by companies, foundations and benefactors. The aim of the scholarship is to attract outstanding non-European union international students across the globe.
It is a great opportunity for international students who wish to study in France and in a renowned university. The sponsors of the scholarship who are various companies, benefactors and foundations are in direct contact with awardees during the official events. They also support the Chahoub group, RATP foundation, L’Orėal, BNP Paribas as well as Emile Boutmy Excellence Scholarship.
The fully-funded international scholarship program was created by sciences Po and renamed after the founder of science Po in 1871 with the aim of welcoming non-European union international students across the globe. The scholarship is given to outstanding international students who meet the eligibility requirement, admission requirement and individual course requirement of Sciences Po.
Criteria for selection for the scholarship are:
- The candidate must be applying for the first time
- The candidate must be from a non-European Union state.
- The Candidate who is not a tax filer within European Union
- The candidate must have been admitted to the undergraduate program as well as the master’s program and
- Candidates who are from Quebec who wish to apply for a bachelor degree are also eligible to apply.
Those who are not eligible are candidates:
- From Norway or Swiss who may be entitled to Scholarships like CROUS and other scholarships.
- Who are European Union citizen and with dual Citizenship
- From Quebec applying for a master’s degree program must have taken/may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants.
- Who are Master’s degree holders with a dual degree are not eligible except:
- Dual degree holders in journalism sciences Po or Columbia University
- BAMA ITAM
- Candidates who are Chinese citizens with a dual degree from Fudan university or sciences Po with a concentration in Asia global affairs
- Candidates who are Chinese citizens with a dual degree from Peking University or sciences Po
- For PhD applying for the thesis-based program
- interested to apply for one year master’s degree programs
- Applying For Exchange programs and
- candidates applying through the French admission route
Benefits of Emile Boutmy Excellence Scholarship in France, 2022.
JOIN our social networks
The scholarship is given to outstanding candidates whose profiles are sought for the scholarship program.
For bachelor’s degree programs
Tuition grant of €13,000 for the three years of the undergraduate program per annum
An annual tuition grant of €8,000 for the three years of the undergraduate program.
Tuition grant of €6,000 for the three years of the undergraduate program per annum
An annual tuition grant of €3,600 for the three years of the undergraduate program.
For master’s degree programs
Annual tuition grant of €12,200 covering part of the tuition fees for the two years of master’s program.
Click here to see international scholarship in Asia
A brief summary
Method of application
Level of study
Undergraduates and graduates (masters)
No of the students required for the scholarship
You would probably like to see what a personal statement looks like
Application guideline for France international scholarship, 2022?
- Applicants who were not successful the previous year cannot apply.
- Applications should be submitted through a single pathway.
- Documents that are incomplete will be rejected and documents submitted by email will not be accepted.
- personal information such as country of origin, name and address must be well detailed.
- 150 euros will be paid by applicants for the application fee.
- Applicants are to choose only one program.
- Lastly, complete your application and submit it.
Documents needed for Emile Boutmy France international scholarship, 2022
One reference letter by a professor (must be the academic referee)
Curriculum vitae and
Evidence or document showing the applicant family situation
Application deadline for Emile Boutmy France international scholarship, 2022
Join our social networks
The deadline for application differs for each category
Applicants from high school(undergraduates) February 23, 2022, while the deadline for candidates from french high school is in mid-June 2022.
for graduates program(masters) November 30 2021.
Click here to apply