Colombia Government scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students. The government of Colombia provides scholarships to students from all over the world who want to come and study for either a Masters degree program, Specialized Degree or a PhD degree at their esteemed institution. These scholarships will cover tuition fees, living allowances, healthcare coverage, and all other expenses related to the study in Colombia.
Why you should study in Colombia? Colombia is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies and the country boasts many advantages like the excellent quality of life, low cost of living, and high education standards. But perhaps one of its most unique features is Colombia’s many scholarships for international students. The government has done a lot of work to improve education with programs like Colombia government scholarship for international students.
See this if you want to study in UK Westminster University scholarships for international students in uk
And this too Flanders Mastermind Government Scholarships- for International Students ǀ 2022 [full details]
Colombia is a country with a lot to offer. It is well known for its climate, natural attractions. Colombia has also been ranked highly in the world because of its education system. The public university in Colombia offers a high-quality, internationally recognized scholarship that allows international students to study free of charge at one of the most prestigious universities in Colombia. This scholarship makes it easy for international students to get an affordable education and study abroad with no pressure from financial burdens.
Colombia Government Scholarship 2022 scholarship summary
Name of University
- Universities in Colombia
- Specialized degree, master’s and Ph.D. degree
Scholarship Sponsored by:
- Colombia government
- Fully funded
- December 20, 2022
- One year for Specialized degree program,
- Two years for masters
- And three years for PhD.
Apply now, bocconi university scholarship for international students – 2022
Number of Scholarship:
- Not specified, kindly check the official web page, see link below
The Following expenses are fully covered under 2022:
- Monthly stipend
- Tuition fee fully covered for only academic programs under the catalogue of this call. While signing up for the scholarship, choose ‘foreigner’ so that the system enables you to have access to the call
- A one-time stipend for books and materials: this is worth $401.321 COP, stipend to be paid at the beginning of the academic program
- Medical health insurance will be provided to the scholarship recipients for the whole duration of the study
- And other numerous stipends
Eligibility Criteria for Colombia Government Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, interested candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements listed below
- International students in all the countries around the globe are eligible to apply for the fully-funded government scholarship
- Candidates with Colombian citizenship are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Interested candidates should not be more than 50 years of age.
- You must secure admission to one of the educational institutions in Colombia.
- You are to select one course/program from the catalogue of academic offer general call 2022
- A bachelor degree is a must-have to qualify for the masters’ scholarship
- For PhD, you must have a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or its equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply the call
- The documents are to be forwarded to ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship can submit up to three letters of admission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on how to submit and forward documents to the address above.
- Recommendation letter(s)
- Admission letter from the Colombian university
- Curriculum vitae
- Spanish language proficiency score
- Personal statement or statement of purpose, the focus should be on the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Academic transcript: notarized copies precisely
- Professional experience certificates
- A certificate showing you are medically fit
- And a copy of the online application to this call
How to Apply for Colombia Government Scholarships?
To apply and submit your application, carefully follow the instructions below
- If you are eligible, you may proceed with your application for the Colombia government scholarship
- Start by filling out the application form
- You are to print and submit a copy of the application form via the address provided below
- Also, all the documents listed above are to be addressed ICETEX OFCES in Bogotá and forwarded to this address Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- The candidates must fill up the application form and submit the completed form. Also, applicants should print a copy of the summary of the online form to include in the hard copy documents to be submitted via the address provided.
- After filling out the online application, the applicant must also submit a physical application to the Colombian Government.
- The documents should be addressed to ICETEX OFCES in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32
Applicant deadline for Colombia Government Scholarships
The application deadline for the fully-funded scholarship sponsored by the Colombian government is December 20, 2022
APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK
Ireland Government Scholarship 2022/23. fully-funded
Apply now! JJ/world bank graduate scholarship 2022- requirements, eligibility, and how to apply
University of Bologna Scholarship 2022/23 ǀ How to apply ǀ Requirements ǀ Eligibility
Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022: How to Apply, eligibility and requirements
How to Write a Compelling Academic Curriculum Vitae For Scholarships