Swedish Institute scholarship is a merit-based scholarship in Sweden funded by the Swedish Institute through the ministry of foreign affairs. The prestigious scholarship fully funded by the Swedish government hopes to evolve young leaders to help in the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders. In this session, 350 scholarships will be granted for Master’s degree studies at leading universities in Sweden, and the main goal is to contribute to positive and sustainable development in home countries and regions.
Join our social networks
The Swedish Institute offers global professionals a unique opportunity to apply for scholarships. Global professionals will not only develop both professionally and academically; also, learn about Swedish society and culture. The scholars will be provided with an opportunity to bond with Sweden environs and other recipients of the scholarship.
If you would like to make a difference in your home country, this Swedish Institute Scholarship is for you. The scholarship is offered to outstanding professionals who would make an impact in their home countries. Furthermore, priority will be placed on candidates who would show a strong and relevant profession, as well as leadership experience, and have clear goals of how studying in Sweden will assist their plans for their home countries
check university of pecs fully funded scholarship
Join our social networks
Benefits of Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals
- Tuition fees covered: Swedish university will receive this fund directly from the Swedish Institute
- Recipients of the scholarship will receive 10,000 SEK monthly for a living allowance
- They also covered under medical insurance
- Scholars will become members of the Swedish Institute scholarships network for future global leaders
- At the end of the program, scholars will become members of the Swedish Institute Alumni network. By joining this alumnus, they will stand a chance to network and also grow professionally.
- A one-time payment of 15,000 SEK for travel allowance will be given to the scholarship recipients of the following countries. Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa, Cambodia, Colombia; Egypt; Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Peru, Gambia Ecuador, Philippines, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Bolivia, Cameroon and Kenya
- A one-time payment of 10,000 SEK for travel allowance will be given to the scholarship recipients of the following countries. Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation and Ukraine.
- Sweedish universities
The number of awardees required:
Documents required for Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals2022?
- Two Recommendation letters
- Proof of work and leadership experience
- Passport or national ID card
- plus other relevant documents if any
Field of study
The following programs are English taught programs
- Administration Business and marketing
- Building and construction
- Computer science and ICT
- Hotel, restaurants, and tourism
- Health and welfare
- Journalism and information
- Manufacturing and processing
- Natural science
- Social science and law
- Security services
- Transport services
- Preparatory courses
- To read more, click here HERE
Would you like to enhance your CV? Check these free online courses with free certificates.
How to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022
- First step. Click here universityadmissions.se to apply for admission for a master’s degree program. A personalized application number will automatically be generated for you. This number will be used to apply for the Swedish Institute scholarship.
- The second step is to apply for a scholarship using the application number generated for you.
- Do not forget to submit all the necessary documents
In other to be eligible for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals, you must possess all of the following characteristics:
- Check the list of eligible countries first to know if you are eligible to apply (CLICK HERE)
- As stated above, the program is for global professionals, to be eligible for the scholarship program you must have had up to 3000 work hours from different places/companies.
- Make sure the program you are applying for is a program covered by the SI scholarship
- Candidates who have demonstrated leadership experience are strongly encouraged to apply
- Check this fully-funded Oxford Weidenfeld Hoffmann scholarship 2022-23
Important dates to note
- Application for master’s degree admission takes effect from October 18, 2021, and end on January 17, 2022.
- From February 10 2022 to 28 February 2022, is the period for application for SI scholarship.
- Evaluation for admission commences on 1st of march 2022 to end on April 6, 2022
- On 7th April, candidates will be notified about the status of their admission
- Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship awardees take effect from April 8 2022 to 28th April 2022.
Click here to apply
Join our social networks