Details About University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Mississippi
- host country : United States of America
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below.
- Duration of Program: Four(4) years
- Deadline: check the deadline below
- Arts, Business and Accountancy, Communication and Media, Education, Engineering
- Health and Social Services, Humanities, Interdisciplinary Programs, International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology, Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi Scholarships Benefits
Here are the financial benefits the scholarship in University of Mississippi provides:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are generally offered for enrollment starting with a fall term, are non-deferrable and non-transferable, though are renewable, provided academic progression and grade requirements are met, and lawful presence in the USA is maintained. Students may be awarded the scholarship for a total of 4 academic years towards a first bachelor’s degree only.
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
- for more information, kindly check the official website. link attached below.
University of Mississippi Scholarships: Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for Scholarships at the University of Mississippi:
- To demonstrate proficiency in the English language, international applicants who do not speak English as their primary language need to take one or more of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, IELTS, PTE-A, and Password Skills Test.
- All international students around the world are Eligible to apply
- The scholarship is for students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree
- International applicants with a high school grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale are highly encouraged to apply.
- Scholarship applications are not required. You only need to apply for an undergraduate degree here
Documets required for the scholarship
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency.
How to apply University of Mississippi Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- candidates are to note that No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree through this link or visit the official webpage
- Endevour toUpload the necessary documents listed above
Application deadline for university of Mississippi Scholarships
Enrollment for the Fall term begins on April 1. Fall term begins in mid-August.
Enrollment for Spring term begins on October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.