Good news! Are you interested in an MBA program? The Harvard University MBA Scholarship invites candidates across the globe who want to pursue an MBA at the above mentioned Top university. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. It is offering a scholarship to international students who wish to obtain an MBA. You’ll be reimbursed up to $102,200 for a period of 2 years at the full-time tuition rate of $51,100 per year.
see this How to Write a Compelling Academic Curriculum Vitae For Scholarships
Harvard is undoubtedly one of the top universities in the world. It’s located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and is also part of a larger university system that includes other prestigious schools like Harvard Law School and Harvard Medical School. If you’re looking for a business school that allows you to be flexible, innovative, and creative while being taught by some of the best professors out there, Harvard is the perfect fit for you.
check MBA personal statement examples, samples from Harvard university Included
Harvard Business School (HBS) is a leading business school which boasts of top graduates, recognizable brands and alumni in every industry sector. It has a highly renowned reputation for building leaders for excellence. The main goal of the University is to ensure that its undergraduate students have excellent academic training.
The university provides scholarships to exceptional students who show keen interest in academic work and possess strong performance records. These students include incoming freshmen, transfer students, and international students coming from different countries around the world.
This top University located in USA, is known for being one of the world’s most prestigious universities in the world, is also home to one of its best MBA business schools. The Harvard MBA degree program offers an extraordinary education in business and management that equips graduates with knowledge and skills to lead businesses and organizations in a rapidly changing global economy.
With an alumni network spanning more than 100 countries, students gain access to some of today’s most innovative companies and leaders across industries. In addition to a top-notch MBA curriculum taught by leading academics from around the globe, students are provided with opportunities to develop as leaders through real-world experiences such as research projects, case competitions, leadership development programs and service learning projects.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Host university Harvard University
- Host country: United states of America (USA)
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program duration: Two years.
- Program Deadline: May 31, 2022
Harvard University Scholarship Coverage
The fully-funded scholarship will provide recipients with the following:
- Grants of approximately US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) for tuition assistance.
- All travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the Foundation. The scholarship recipients are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Internships involve activities related to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for the MBA Scholarship, you are expected to:
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- Interested candidates around the globe are free to apply provided they are eligible for the MBA scholarship
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Scholarships will be given to candidates of any nationality, but priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MBA Scholarship:
- Prepare your documents:
- GMAT scores
- acceptance letter from your University
- Send a copy of your documents to:
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please visit official website: