Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program designed to fund the education of Muslim students across the globe. It is a program that allows students from member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to study at Islamic universities.
Don’t miss this oxford-Weidenfeld-Hoffmann-scholarship- fully funded
This scholarship program is offered by the bank to help support Muslim education. The scholarship is offered to students from member countries and non-member countries. It provides financial support for the students to study in a chosen field of study. The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Program offers six types of scholarships, namely: Scholarship for undergraduate candidates, Scholarship for master’s candidates, Scholarship for PhD candidates, Scholarship for IsDB-ISFD for Technical vocational education and training specifically for these countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somali, Sudan, Togo, Uganda and Yemen. Scholarships for ISDB-ISFD bachelor’s studies
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) has a vast network of programs that are available around the world. These programs have been created to support educational development, create opportunities for indigenous communities, and provide assistance in the form of scholarships that provides financial assistance to students around the world. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Program.
Check university of pecs fully funded scholarship
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate and masters program
- Candidates must have a high school certificate
- The candidate must choose one of the courses under the listed field of study
- Applicant must provide English proficiency certificate from IELTS or its equivalent
- The candidate must be a citizen of the approved countries for the scholarship program
- Candidates applying for the program must be Muslim
- A minimum of 70% CGPA in high school is a must-have
- For masters, A minimum of 70% CGPA in Bachelor degree
- The scholarship is for candidates who are not beneficiaries of other scholarships
- The candidate must be certified medically and also willing to carry out any test recommended by the organizers after selection.
kindly check for other programs here
seen this? Hong kong baptist university scholarship. fully funded
The following conditions are attached to the scholarship;
- The scholarship agreement must be duly signed by the beneficiarie stating they will be committed to their studies and also aid in the development of their home countries upon graduation.
- Must be committed to their studies on a full-time basis and provide reports when needed
- Must not seek other scholarship opportunities
- Obey the rules and regulations of the country
- Must join the IsDB alumni network upon graduation
- After graduation, when the candidate must have secured employment, he/she must refund 50% of the total money spent on him/her in instalment
The same applies to masters, PhD and post-doctoral research candidates, as well as IsDB-ISFD Bachelor Degree candidates
check this out Maastricht University scholarship for international students-2022
A brief summary
- post-doctoral research program,
- Technical vocational education and training
- fully funded
Benefits of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022
The following expenses are covered by the scholarship
- Monthly stipend
- Tuition fee fully covered
- Medical expenses
- Airfare return ticket
- Research allowance
- Allowance for Scientific papers’ preparation (for post-doctoral research candidates)
Field of study
For undergraduate program:
Health: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratories, Microbiology, Public Health, Nutrition, Health Services Management, Bio-Medicine, Medical Technology, Veterinary, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology and related fields.
Sustainable Cities, Innovation & Infrastructure Development and Waste Management: Engineering: Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Surveying, Urban Planning
Sustainable Agriculture: Agriculture and Forestry
Plastic pollution and Micro-plastics, Green Chemistry and Responsible Growth: Industrial Technologies
Energy: Physics, Geology and related fields
ICT for development: Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, and Electronics and related fields
Biodiversity, Climate Change and Water and Hygiene: Natural Resources, Marine Sciences
Islamic Economics, Finance and Banking: economics
Population Growth: Statistics, Demography Econometrics, and Social Studies
Education and Education for Sustainable Development: Education, Psychology and Learning, Education Policy and International Development
Field of study for masters, PhD, doc doctoral research programs, CLICK HERE
Application deadline for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022
- February 28, 2022
Click here to apply
APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK
Australian National University scholarship 2022
Scholarship Interview Questions- Tips for Nailing it.
Find Scholarships and Grants- A Step-By-Step Guide.
WIFLE scholarship program
Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals
Ghent University scholarship
Top 5 tips for writing personal statement with example
Emile Boutmy France international scholarship, 2022
One thought on “Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022”
I graduated five years ago with HND, am I eligible to apply?