Fulbright Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students seeking for masters or PhD positions. It covers full tuition fee, Monthly stipend, full accommodation fee, airfare, and health insurance. Candidates will have the opportunity to study in top schools in the United States of America.
Read and apply Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2022-2023 (fully funded)
An Overview of the Fulbright Scholarship 2022
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is one of the most prestigious scholarship programs worldwide. The program is aimed at providing a wide range of opportunities for students to study, research, and teach abroad in USA as well as helping to provide a unique and valuable educational experience, Fulbright scholarships are intended to help foster mutual understanding between Americans and people of other countries on behalf of lasting peace and friendship. The scholarship is highly competitive.
seen? University of Sheffield Scholarship for Masters 2022 -fully-funded(study in UK)
Fulbright Scholarships were created in 1946 under legislation introduced by then-Senator J. William Fulbright of Arkansas, after whom they are named. In accordance with Senator Fulbright’s wishes, winners are selected on a merit basis, without regard to political affiliation, race, creed or gender.
And this too? (fully funded)Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022-23
There are currently some 1,600 foreign students representing more than 140 countries enrolled at U.S. colleges and universities through Fulbright grants The Fulbright Program is sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) within the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Public Affairs.
What about this? University of Birmingham Scholarships in United Kingdom 2023
The ECA is dedicated to sharing educational opportunities with other countries in order to further mutual understanding and respect for others’ cultures, traditions, histories, values and opinions while helping Americans gain a better understanding of other peoples on an individual level.
Prepare your CV with this How to Write a Compelling Academic Curriculum Vitae For Scholarships
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program allows students to study at universities in America. As we asserted above, Students can study master’s or Ph.D. degrees abroad and benefit from full scholarship support, which covers tuition fees, a living stipend, full accommodation fee, airfare and health insurance. Why should you apply for Fulbright? We’ve put together a list of reasons why studying in USA is an excellent idea.
FuFulbright Scholarship 2022 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): USA Universities and Academic Institutions
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All fields, including interdisciplinary courses.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- Fulbright Scholarship Deadline: between February to October every year. This Varies per countries
Fulbright Scholarship Coverage
Fulbright Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship and provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers tuition, a living stipend, airfare and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
- See the official website and country specific websites for the complete list of scholarship benefits. The link is attached below
Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Requirement
To be eligible for Fulbright Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of Nigeria or permanent residents holding a valid passport issued by the government of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be DOCTORAL OR PhD students who have completed a significant amount of their doctoral program in Nigerian universities and have the endorsement of their home institution.
- Note: MASTERS and First-Degree applicants are NOT qualified to apply for this program.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must take their first TOEFL exam by May 2022.
- Applicants must meet the minimum score on required standardized tests (TOEFL: a score of 90)
- Applicants must have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program as scheduled and to return home.
- Only applicants with strong proposals outlining their research objectives, methodology, time frame, and justification for conducting the research in the U.S. will be shortlisted for interviews.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
- Those in business, law and accounting should understand that most U.S. institutions rarely accept research students in these fields due to the high demand for full-time programs and tuition concerns. Therefore, we face great challenges finding placements for such grantees unless their proposals are tilted toward economics, development-related areas, democracy, human rights and conflict resolution.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2022?
Please follow these step by step application procedure to apply for Fulbright scholarship 2022:
- Note that mode of Application is online
A complete application includes:
- An online application which includes:
- A well-written research objective.
- Professional resume. See samples
- Three letters of reference specifying the candidate’s personal, academic, and professional competence (submitted electronically and attached to the online application).
- Student copies of academic transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended should be scanned and attached to the online application if available.
- TOEFL score report.
For more information about Fulbright Scholarship, please visit official website: